Client Success Stories
This restaurant company positioned its eateries for fast-growth despite the pandemic
Scaling a restaurant chain isn’t easy in any economy. It’s been even tougher for operators since COVID-19 arrived. That hasn’t stopped Raji Sankar and Randhir Sethi, co-CEOs of Wholesome International. Their Pittsburgh-based company, founded in 2004, owns 31 restaurants—25 Five Guys burger restaurants and six Choolaah eateries in Pennsylvania and Ohio—and employs 700 people. They are now on track to expand over the next few years to 30 locations at Choolaah, a chain of Indian restaurants known for melt-in-your-mouth dishes cooked in tandoori ovens at very high temperatures.
How a staffing company increased profits by 4.5x
Dan Fantasia’s sales recruitment firm, Treeline, Inc., in Wakefield, Mass., had grown to 30 employees by 2019 but something wasn’t quite working. Cash flow was tight and profits weren’t what Fantasia, the company’s president, hoped they would be. “It felt like we were out of control, a little bit,” he says.
How a six-person home improvement company put itself on the fast track to $1 million in revenue
Bill Wilson—a 26-year Air Force veteran—named his home improvement company Valor Home Services because, he says, “I have always felt like the protector and provider in life.” Even before his military career, he helped his father raise his younger brother and sister while he was still a boy, upon losing their mother.
Many Companies Start Up… Only a Few Scale Up!
Attract and keep the right people to drive your company towards achieving your goals.
Q: Would you enthusiastically rehire everyone on your team?
The People Decision is about creating a harmonious culture of acountability.
Q: Does your company have the right people in the right roles doing the right things to drive your company towards achieving your goals
Learn to attract and keep the right people by:
- Ensuring you have a high-performing leadership team that is focused on the right priorities and with ownership of the core processes that are vital to your success.
- Assessing your talent so you have high performing A-players who fit in with your culture and are highly productive.
- Building a culture where your managers know how to grow and retain top talent.
Create a truly differentiated strategy that will drive sustainable growth and set you apart from the competition.
Q: Do you have a differentiated strategy that is driving sustainable growth?
The Strategy Decision is about strong topline revenue growth.
Q: Thinking about your company's strategy, can you state it simply, does everyone understand it, and is it driving sustainable growth?
Work with us to create a truly differentiated strategy by:
- Solidifying your 3-5 year plan so you know what markets you will dominate and how you will get there.
- Strengthing your uncommon offering to satisfy your core customer's needs and fears.
- Identifying marketplace trends and make sure you have an innovation process to sustain long term revenue growth.
Get your whole company aligned and working efficiently with flawless execution of your initiatives.
Q: Is your whole company aligned and working efficiently toward your goals?
The Execution Decision is about converting hard-earned revenue efficiently into profit.
Q: Are all the processes in your company running smoothly, without drama, and driving industry-leading profitability?
Let us help you learn how to drive flawless execution by:
- Identifying the priorities upon which everyone should be focused to achieve your annual plan.
- Choosing balanced metrics to generate the desired positive impact without harming another area of the company.
- Establishing swift and efficient communication flow to speed up your business and ensure alignment.
Identify and maintain consistent sources of cash to fuel your company's growth.
Q: Do you have consistent sources of cash to fuel growth?
The Cash Decision is about having sufficient, perhaps abundant cash to have options and make wise decisions.
Q: Are you generating enough cash so you're not overly dependent on outside financing sources?
Learn how we identify sources of cash you might not have even known you have by:
- Shortening the time it takes to get from sales proposal to cash in the bank.
- Identifying your most profitable products/services and which ones are dragging you down.
- Working to improve the 7 key financial variables you can directly influence to strongly impact cash flow.
Ready to do things you thought were not possible? Learn how Scaling Up can change your life!
Contact Aspire Growth Advisors Today