Q: Would you enthusiastically rehire everyone on your team?
The People Decision is about creating a harmonious culture of acountability. Q: Does your company have the right people in the right roles doing the right things to drive your company towards achieving your goals? Learn to attract and keep the right people by:
• Ensuring you have a high-performing leadership team that is focused on the right priorities and with ownership of the core processes that are vital to your success.
•Assessing your talent so you have high performing A-players who fit in with your culture and are highly productive.
• Building a culture where your managers know how to grow and retain top talent.
Q: Do you have a differentiated strategy that is driving sustainable growth?
The Strategy Decision is about strong topline revenue growth. Q: Thinking about your company's strategy, can you state it simply, does everyone understand it, and is it driving sustainable growth? Work with us to create a truly differentiated strategy by:
• Solidifying your 3-5 year plan so you know what markets you will dominate and how you will get there.
• Strengthing your uncommon offering to satisfy your core customer's needs and fears.
• Identifying marketplace trends and make sure you have an innovation process to sustain long term revenue growth.
Q: Is your whole company aligned and working efficiently toward your goals?
The Execution Decision is about converting hard-earned revenue efficiently into profit. Q: Are all the processes in your company running smoothly, without drama, and driving industry-leading profitability? Let us help you learn how to drive flawless execution by:
• Identifying the priorities upon which everyone should be focused to achieve your annual plan.
• Choosing balanced metrics to generate the desired positive impact without harming another area of the company.
• Establishing swift and efficient communication flow to speed up your business and ensure alignment.
Q: Do you have consistent sources of cash to fuel growth?
The Cash Decision is about having sufficient, perhaps abundant cash to have options and make wise decisions. Q: Are you generating enough cash so you're not overly dependent on outside financing sources? Learn how we identify sources of cash you might not have even known you have by:
• Shortening the time it takes to get from sales proposal to cash in the bank.
• Identifying your most profitable products/services and which ones are dragging you down.
• Working to improve the 7 key financial variables you can directly influence to strongly impact cash flow.